Thursday, February 21, 2008

This past weekend


2/14-2/18

This past weekend I stayed with Aubry from the show at her home in LA. We had a very busy weekend, first we went and did the Playboy Radio show which, was just a complete blast, and soon after that we did an interview with Reality wanted. Then we hosted Karaoke at a fun little bar in Tarzana, and I have to say little Miss Aubry can sing. Later on Sunday we did a photo shoot, then this show called “The bad ass Frank show,” both were entertaining. And come Monday I was headed back home tired and ready for bed, but instead I went to the movies and saw Jumpers, it was good movie.
I will go ahead and sign off for now, however, before I go I just wanted to thank everyone again for being so supportive and loving towards me. I really cannot tell you guys enough that I am so appreciative of how wonderful my fans are.
Thanks again, and have a wonderful evening.

Much Love,
Kristy Joe

No comments: